Uniquification. Breaking the Silos.
What does a Single Customer View look like?
Dashboards & visualisation
Planning & forecasting
It is not just a few marketing sources. We mean it!
We collect data from all offline and online marketing channels, sources of interaction and information to create a unique and unified customer ID that is persistent over time. The single view of a customer that is anchored in the unique customer ID is designed to help marketers spot customers and respond with a relevant personalized experience. A Single Customer View is the foundation of an omnichannel strategy and customer journey orchestration.
Build Rich Customer Profiles . Dive deep into Data.
What data types and formats can you collect using FirstHive?
Build trust with permission and promise. Safeguard your customer interests with FirstHive that provides a transparent mechanism in compliance with international data privacy laws such as GDPR, CCPA, and so on.
Purchases & transactions
Personally Identifiable data (PIIs)
Pretty much everything
and customer journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Capture first-party and anonymous customer data
- Find patterns among structured and unstructured data
- interactionInteract with every single customer
- customer-segmentBuild granular customer segments
- unique-IDsUse unique and unified persistent IDs
- access-in-real-timeAccess in real-time enriched customer data
- generalizationEliminate bias and generalization
- targeted-campaignDesign personalized and targeted campaigns
Why Single Customer View remains the Holy Grail of Marketing?
B2B or B2C, capture a comprehensive view of each customer.
Find out how including existing and new sources of information enriches the customer identity. This automated process achieves an optimized return on investment (ROI).
Re-discover your Customer
Talk to a FirstHive expert today to unify your customer
data and strategize your marketing efforts.